Reservations Now Open!
OMP strongly encourages you to make a reservation. Shows can fill up fast!
Upcoming PerformancesMore Information »
Three One-Act Plays
Jan 24 - Jan 25 at 7:30 p.m.
Jan 26 at 2:00 p.m.
All performances held at MuCCC - Multi-Use Cultural Community Center.
Sullivan with Sullivan: An evening of Folly and Inspiration!
May 8 - May 9 & May 15 - May 16 at 7:30 p.m.
May 10 & May 17 at 2:00 p.m.
All performances held at Downtown United Presbyterian Church (DPC).
Upcoming AuditionsMore Information »
Special EventsCombined Events Calendar»
- What role should I audition for in Sullivan with Sullivan? 01/15/2020: Character Sketches for: On Shore and Sea La Sposina (the bride) soprano role, lead woman on shore ...
- OMP Board Meetings for 2020 12/23/2019: OMP board meetings are held monthly except during production months, and scheduled based on the availabilit...
- Who got cast in the Winter Plays for 2020?? 10/24/2019: **Congratulations to the cast of OMP's Winter plays for 2020!** **A Medical Man** Alphonse de Pic...
- Suzanne Bell wins the 2019 Toaster Award! 07/13/2019: For her outstanding commitment to the Off-Monroe Players, Suzanne Bell has been selected as the 2019 recipi...
- Consider hiring the Revue Group for your next event! 10/20/2018: Sit back and enjoy the witty lyrics and tuneful melodies of Gilbert and Sullivan performed by members of th...
- Shop on Amazon and help OMP! 12/05/2016: How easy is this? Shop from the comfort of your armchair and help your favorite theatre group! How? By go...